Vine Yachts Privacy Notice
Vine Yachts ("Vine Yachts") recognizes that its customers, visitors, users, and others who use www.vineyachts.com or other web sites owned or operated by Vine Yachts (the "Vine Yachts Sites") (collectively or individually "Users") value their privacy. This Privacy Notice details important information regarding the use and disclosure of User information collected on the Vine Yachts Sites. Vine Yachts provides this Privacy Notice to help you make an informed decision about whether to use or continue using the Vine Yachts Sites.
Please read the following carefully in order to understand our practices and policies in connection with your personal information and how it is treated. By visiting our website you are accepting and consenting to the policies described in this Notice. Your use of the Vine Yachts Sites and any personal information you provide on the Vine Yachts Sites remains subject to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
The Information Vine Yachts Collects
- User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to Vine Yachts when you use and visit this website or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
- Cookies Information: When you visit the Vine Yachts Sites, we may send one or more cookies - a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters - to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Vine Yachts Sites may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
- Log File Information: When you use the Vine Yachts Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Vine Yachts Sites, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally-identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The Way Vine Yachts Uses Information
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Vine Yachts Sites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Vine Yachts Sites.
- We may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages to inform you of products or services. We may also use your email address and personally identifiable information for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Vine Yachts Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Vine Yachts Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When Vine Yachts Discloses Information
- We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use. We will not sell, rent or license customer lists to third parties.
- We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Vine Yachts Sites.
- We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
- The Vine Yachts Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the Vine Yachts Sites, in which case Vine Yachts may not be able to provide certain services to you.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you profile access or making corrections. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Please contact Vine Yachts with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, your personal information, your consent, or your opt-in or opt-out choices by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Commitment to Data Security
Vine Yachts uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Vine Yachts and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Vine Yachts makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Vine Yachts learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Vine Yachts may post a notice on the Vine Yachts Sites if a security breach occurs.
Our Commitment To Childrens' Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Vine Yachts does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the Vine Yachts Sites from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Vine Yachts Sites at any time or in any manner. If Vine Yachts learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the Vine Yachts Sites without verified parental consent, then Vine Yachts will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Special Note to International Users
In the Event of Merger, Sale, or Bankruptcy
In the event that Vine Yachts is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically and this will be reflected by the "effective date" below. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the Privacy Notice in effect when we received the personal information you provided. Your continued use of the Vine Yachts Sites constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions.
For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the personal information you have already provided to us, we will attempt to obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
Date Last Modified:
This Privacy Notice was last modified May 19, 2017.
Please contact Vine Yachts with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice at email@example.com.