GHOST II's interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 5 cabins.
On the main deck is the master cabin, forward and full beam of the yacht, with a center lined king size bed, walk in wardrobe, powder room and owners office upon entrance.
The ensuite offers a shower with separate toilet, full beam forward of the bed.
Additional accommodation is on the lower deck, with 2 cabins featuring queen size beds and 2 cabins with side by side twin beds. Two Pullman berths are available for up to 12 guests.
Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
She is also capable of carrying up to 6 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience.
Call us or email us for more information about GHOST II. You can reach our office at 1.941.914.1187 or Email Us. We’ll find a charter that fits your style, budget, and interests.
CAPTAIN | Craig Pearson | Australian
PREVIOUS YACHTS: GHOST 1, SUN GODDESS, TANGO.
CRAIG HAS CRUISED: Australia, South Pacific.
*Meet Captain Craig on board GHOST II: https://vimeo.com/219463506/029f3876a5
Growing up on the East Coast of Australia, Craig's background in the marine industry commenced with Maritime law enforcement and Marine investigations roles thanks to his Police background.
What moved him to the superyacht industry? "Looking after guests instead of goods, and that feeling that guests make your day!".
From there Craig moved into work as a master of trading vessels up and down the east coast of Australia. He fell in love with the Whitsunday region and became master of a 30m superyacht that serviced that region, cruising the multiple islands in the Whitsunday group and both the inner and outer Great Barrier reefs.
Craig's passions - no secret - are all water related. He loves waterskiing, competitive sailing and snorkelling. Craig is fortunate he has travelled up and down the Australian east coast finding hidden jewel locations to escape to.
When relocating GHOST II to the Whitsundays, Craig names a few of his favourite experiences:
- Snorkelling and diving at Blue Pearl Bay, Nara Inlet and Manta Ray Bay
- Anchor in Stonehaven after a beach picnic with the family
Whilst in Sydney Harbour, in Summer, his absolute favourite moments are:
- A kayak adventure in the harbour creeks, discovering stingrays swimming under the transparent structure
- A picnic setup at Store Beach, and then an excursion to Brisbane waters, where kids will love playing around the sand islands
- Anchoring in the Hawksbury River, transferring guests for a long leisurely lunch at the famous Peats Bite (an absolute must!), exploring Refuge and Jerusalem bays for watersports.