With her idyllic setting and impeccable services, HALAS offers the perfect atmosphere to organize an exclusive weddings or events for up to 120 people.The principal indoor dining room can seat up to 60 people, and additional outdoor space for seating 42 people. HALAS caters up to 120 people for a cocktail party.
Call us or email us for more information about HALAS. You can reach our office at 1.941.914.1187 or Email Us. We’ll find a charter that fits your style, budget, and interests.
Crew Info: Hasan Arici
• Turkish Maritime Authority (6 years, Passenger ship)
• Cenk Group Shipping (2 years, Ro-Ro Passenger)
• Dadaylılar Shipping Company (6 years, General Cargo ship)
• Statu Shipping Company (2 years, General Cargo Ship)
Aegean, Mediterranean Sea, Black sea, Red sea, Atlantic sea, North Sea,
Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean
Hobbies: Sailing, outdoor sports, reading, football, cinema, photography
• 2002-2006 Steward in a restaurant
• 2006-2007 - Protocol steward in military
• 2007-2010 - Chief steward at Divan Hotel, Istanbul (five star)
• 2010 - Chief steward at Halas
Aegean and Mediterranean Sea
Licenses & Certificates
• Designated Securities Duties Certificate
• Security Awareness and personal Survival Technique Training Certificate
• Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats Certificate
• Elementary First Aid Training Certificate
• Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting Training Certificate
• Training and Qualifications of Personnel on Passenger Ships Certificate
Gazi Koyun, Turk 41
Previous experience: Divan Hotel (5 star hotel in Istanbul, Ulus 29 (restaurant), Garnt restaurant, Antalya 29 and Municipality Social facility.
Sail and work experience: He has always loved the sea but never thought of it as a career before joining HALAS. He is a great team worker, clean and committed. He has a deep knowledge of Turkish cuisine. Guests are always impressed with the taste and presentation of the buffet. He can speak English.
Waters cruised: Aegean and mediterranean
Job description: He is responsible for guests and crew meals, assuring a rich variety of food. He reviews the inventory, and adheres the kitchen budget. He is always ready to satisfy personal diatary requests.
Licenses & certificates: STCW 95, First aid; Professionalism and customer satisfaction; ISO 9001; Hygiene, Chicken food number 1 certificate, Tex mex food certificate.
Education: High school diploma and studying a correspondance degree
Hobbies: Reading, traveling,playing chess
Chef engineer TURC
30 years in Turkish Maritimes Lines in various mechanical related jobs
Aegean and Mediterranean Sea
HALAS Crew List
Captain: Hasan Arici
2nd Captain: Umit Ozturk
Chef Mechanic: Zikrullah Yazici
Asst. Chef Mechanic: Irfan Kocer
Chef: Gazi Koyun
Sous Chef: Murat Yerlikaya
Sous Chef: Serdar Lafci
Kitchen: Ekrem Dumanli
Steward: Ozgur Ulas
Steward: Aziz Coskun
Housekeeping: Elmas Guzeloglan
Housekeeping: Fatos Coskun
Seaman: Serdar Aksac
Seaman: Hilmi Bayrakci
Seaman: Serdar Turk